Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day Mojo Monday Contest Card




I have decided, once again, to participate in Mojo Monday's Blog sketch contest. I really enjoyed creating my card for the last one and it is a great way to motivate me to complete a project quickly! (I don't procrastinate, I just get side tracked!)

This week I have used the sketch to get a St. Patty's project done. I am pleased with how it turned out and will share my "recipe"....

Cardstock - Stampin' Up Taken with Teal

Paper - Scenic Route's Garden Grove and Surprise, Stampin' Up's Sweet Pea and K & Company Embossed

Stamps - Hero Arts Clear Stamps "March" set and Studio G Clear Stamps shamrocks

Ink - Studio G Pigment Ink Bright Green

Buttons - Favorite Findings

Ribbon - The Paper Studio Ribbon Scrap Pack

Thanks so much for looking and have an Inspired Day!


1 comment: