Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Happy Tuesday...here is my Swap Card for August!


I have completed my swap card for August and was so pleased with it I wanted to share it with you. The card was totally inspired by "Beauty in Life" a card created by Snowchris and posted on the Splitcoaststampers website. My colors are very different but total credit goes to her on the layout! The stamps are from Unity Stamp Company. All of the ink and most of the paper is from Stampin' Up!
While I created the card I listened to a wonderful collection of music that was streaming on Maria Gurney's blog Gingham and Polka Dots. Not only does she have an inspiring music collection playing but she did the sketch for this weeks Mojo Monday sketch challenge. I like to use their sketches for inspiration and the first Monday of each month they hold a contest with their sketch challenge that offers an opportunity to win Verve stamps.
I hope to get back on here before the end of the week, but I am still trying to catch up from being gone so much this summer!
Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Love it, Toni! As always, everything you do looks so professional and is so creative, including your blog! Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete