Saturday, December 05, 2009

Happy Saturday!


Happy Saturday to all! I can't believe it is December 4th and only 21 days until Christmas day. I have been very busy working on my products for Etsy and Heart and Hands but I am going to have to stop soon for my personal Christmas stuff - shopping, wrapping, cooking, cleaning, etc.

Before I do, I want to wrap up some cards I had started so they will be available as soon as the holidays are over and our attention is directed back to normal life.......the card I am posting today is perfect for so many occasions and emotions.


Simply reading "Heartfelt" it is an appropriate card for Thank You, I Love You, I Miss You, Sympathy or many other messages.


Hope you are having an enjoyable December and gearing up for a great new year!


Don't forget to check out my Etsy and Heart and Hands store links......


Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment