Thursday, September 03, 2009

Candy Bar Greetings







I had a very productive day finishing 10 different candy bar greetings (4 of each for a total of 40 bars, yes I am tired). They will go in Heart and Hands tomorrow. Heart and Hands is the adorable gift shop that my products are in on Main Street in historic downtown Franklin, Tennessee.

Each candy bar has a different greeting and I have put pictures of a few on the blog tonight. Your are welcome to use my ideas if you stamp but PLEASE do not sell them if you copy. Personal use is fine.....


I will put a link to the Heart and Hands website in My Links tonight. Please visit the site. The girls have worked very hard on it and in fact it was just updated this week. It is lovely. If you have questions about any of the stamps or papers on the candy bars just let me know.......


No comments:

Post a Comment