Monday, September 07, 2009

Happy Labor Day!

I hope everyone is having a very relaxing day! John is off playing golf and I am stamping and getting ready to go shopping. I have started reading the "Sookie Stackhouse" series and I am having trouble resisting sitting and reading all afternoon. We took a walk before he left to golf and it is just too hot outside to do anything in the yard! I know my Michigan friends and family are going to enjoy the end of summer heat this week, but those of us in the south are sorry that our cool weather has left for a while......

I just finished another card stamped from my new Clear Dollar Stamps and I wanted to get it posted while I had a few minutes......it is a Thank You type of card with a cute birdhouse theme and message. I hope you enjoy it!

Have a great remainder of your holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment