Wednesday, September 02, 2009

My First Blog, ever......

Well I am not sure why I feel compelled to blog but I do........hopefully this blogspot will become a way for me to share my arts with my friends and family without boring my less intimate friendships on Facebook with all that I do. You will be able to come here if you REALLY want to know more - but not in a creepy way - haha! I think I will start by sharing a link to a friends new business (gotta support us work from home, creative type girls). Her website is not complete and the first page is still an edit type page so just blast through it and go to her home page. She makes great dog goodies and dog food........I make my own also but you can't buy it (made a huge batch tonight and put it the freezer), so check out her site and I wish Jennifer good luck! Just go to my links and enjoy.........

No comments:

Post a Comment