Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Card for Two Happy Stampers Color Challenge

Well I am up late with a cold. You know that feeling....can't breathe through your nose no matter what you do.....blah!

So I am taking the opportunity to sit up and post my Two Happy Stampers Color Challenge card. The challenge was to use these colors in a card:


I had to swap out the green as I have not purchased the Pear Pizzaz, but I enjoyed the color combo anyway. I used Stampin' Up Tea Party Designer Paper for the Pretty In Pink and utilized both ink and cardstock for the Chocolate Chip. I would not have thought to use the Cherry Cobbler cardstock, but I think it was a great addition to the color palette. Ironically, I had just recieved my Cherry Cobbler card stock last week so I got to use it sooner that I probably would have!

The bird and birdcage stamps are from Unity's March 2010 Adventures in Happiness and the inside and outside sentments are from Papertrey Ink. I love to use Papertrey sentiments!

Enjoy and have an inspired day!

Toni

1 comment:

  1. Love the stamping! So cute! You did a great job with the color challenge. Thanks so much for playing along. Hope you're feeling better soon. Colds are no fun. =)

    ReplyDelete